Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Family Photos





I thought I would make a few collages in Picasa so I could fit as many photos on the blog as possible. I think Maggi did a great job with what she was given--a fussy baby! She spent extra time with us because she knew this was a special photo shoot. Over the course of an hour and a half, Gracie cried for all but 20 minutes. I think she got some neat shots. Thanks to Maggi for doing such a great job.

20 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

beautiful family pictures
Thanks for sharing

jen said...

I LOVE those pictures!!! Precious!

Ingram Family said...

Priceless! She did a great job, but she had a beautiful family to work with.

Diana said...

Those are beautiful pictures!!! Thanks for sharing..Your 4 kids are adorable.

Gleason's said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. Michele as always your nails look great, how do you do it?
These pictures are so adorable, even with Gracie crying. Thanks.
Connie

Marci said...

Incredible!! I love those photos. Those will be treasured forever. Thanks for sharing!

susan said...

Oh, Tom and Michele,
They are absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad you posted them. You all look beautiful--even Gracie crying is cute. Love you guys.

Melissa said...

What wonderful pictures. Maggi did awesome. YOu have a beautiful family!

♥Stef said...

These are pictures that you will cherish forever! So cute.

FishinFamily said...

Cute priceless pictures! Thanks for sharing them. :) We still pray for your sweet baby Gracie every night. My little ones heard her name so often they never leave it out anymore. :)

The B Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Heart hugs~ Rebecca

Court and Britt said...

I LOVE the pictures, they turned out so grate!! Gracie is so beautiful, ALL your kids are!!

Shari said...

How special!!! These are so great!! Thanks for sharing them!!!

bunkerfamily said...

Oh My Gosh!!!! You can't get any cuter than that!!! You sure have a special family and we are so happy to here Gracie is doing so well.
Love you guys,
The Bunkers

Tiff said...

Those seriously are the cutest pictures! I would have never guessed that she was crying most of the time.

Lisa Loeffler said...

Gorgeous family photos!!!! Maggie does a phenomenal job - we just had her do Atallia's baptism photos and they're gorgeous. She captured some great moments of all of you - I'll bet you're glad it's over with! We still have ours to look forward too (yikes!) Anyway, you should be so proud of your adorable family!

The Andersens said...

all of those pictures are so beautiful!! they took my breath away!! you not only had a dang good photographer, but a beautiful family! Gracie truly gets more and more adorable every time I see pictures of her!! her smile is priceless!!!

likeschocolate said...

The photos are amazing!!!! I never knew here eyes were blue. It must be the way the light had relected off her eyes because I always thought they were brown. It is nice to see here with more smiles.

kristi said...

I love these shots. She did do a great job!!

Annette said...

What great pictures - your friend does such a great job. It was fun seeing your family the other day. I love the way Gracie just stares and you as if she is looking right through you to figure you out. Beautiful family1
Love,
Annette