Well, we have a date. Gracie's Glenn surgery will be Wednesday, November 5th. She will have her heart cath on Tuesday October 14th. We would like to have a special fast in her behalf on
Fast Sunday, November 2nd. Thanks to everybody for all of their love, care and concern for our Gracie Girl!
p.s. I took Gracie in to her pediatrician yesterday for 4 immunizations and a check up. He is really concerned about her reflux. He thinks she may need to have the G-tube/Nissin (sp?) surgery. They have contacted GI up at Primarys and we are waiting to hear back. So we may have a little more on our plate than just dealing with her Glenn.....we will see.
12 comments:
Of course we will be praying and fasting! You guys are pros by now on how to do all of this. Hopefully this time will go as smoothly as possible. We love you guys!
I don't know how you do this. I can't imagine going through all of this. We'll be praying for all of you!
Whatever comes we will handle it. Gracie is in the best hands with the best care.
We will continue our prayers for Gracie and you
best wishes
We will be saying extra prayers for Gracie as you have the cath and prepare for the Glenn. Hopefully after the Glenn her reflux will improve and she'll feel better so that you won't have to do the Nissen. The idea of another surgery breaks my heart.
Good luck!! :) How's the eating been coming along??
Andrea
Of course we will fast! Hopefully she doesn't have to have both surgeries but whatever gets her better!
Gracie is always in our prayers (especially when Megan says her prayers)...but we will continue praying for her and will join your fast on Nov 2. It seems like it's coming too quickly! Hang in there!!!
Nat and family
I have been following your blog for a while... Found it thru Angel Annabelle Lynn blog.
I check in often to see how Gracie is doing. I will be praying and thinking of you all on surgery day as well.
Amanda in SC
Michele,
Well the unknown is now known...at least some of it. I imagine your feeling pretty bittersweet. Gracie is so strong and has come through so much, I bet she'll be glad to clear this next hurdle and move on with getting well. Our prayers our with you.
Mindi and baby McKay
I am hoping that things go well today with the Cath. I will be thinking of you guys.
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn Quigley
I am with you guys in spirit and in prayer.
Post a Comment