Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gracie 8 months old


Happy 8 month Birthday to my Gracie Girl!! These pictures aren't the greatest but they were all I could get when I was taking my little photo shoot! A picture of Gracie's famous little tongue sticking out, telling us that she is happy and in a playful mood. What a sweetie girl.

14 comments:

♥Stef said...

Eight months! What a miracle. Love the tongue!

Mindi said...

She's a true beauty. Congrats Michele. Eight months is an awesome milestone!

Love,
Mindi and McKay

Brooke said...

I think they turned out great!! Happy birthday sweet girl!

The Simmons Family said...

Happy 8months Gracie!! You look so happy and your eyes sparkle!! Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING and eat lots of food for mommy!!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Gracie! Her eyes are so beautiful - Michele, I loved the therapy session last week. Let's do it again soon!!!
Nat

Me said...

Happy 8 Month Birthday!! Much love, Hilary Cook

Heath said...

Happy 8 month Gracie. We're so glad to have you as a part of our lives. Michele, I love Gracie's room decor. I wish you could have done a panoramic of it so we could see the whole thing! Her keepsakes are wonderful...I'm tellin you, handmade items, passed down are priceless. Love the booties.

Grammy Staffy said...

Happy 8th month birthday sweet Gracie.

Harry said...

Definately a cutie! Happy Birthday!

Scott McMillan said...

Happy 8 months Gracie. You truly are an inspiration to all. Danny and I were just talking about how the first year, waiting games for the Glenn, feeding tubes, lack of sleep is truly the hardest for these little ones and families. Before you know it she will be over these hurdles and it will actually seem like you have a "normal" child. You guys are amazing. Stick in there.

Wright Family said...

Oh she is just so darling!

Evie's Story said...

Precious, precious! Thank you for the updated photos...and your darling nursery decor is an inspiration!

Allison said...

Thank you for providing such a detailed look at what life with a sweet HLHS baby is like. My husband and I learned in an ultrasound last week that we will be having a little baby boy with HLHS and this has been a big shock. I truly appreciate your poignant and realistic view of what this is like. It has really helped me to gain an understanding about what our lives will be like in the next several months. Thanks again.

Kyle and Alli Hicken

Matchbox Mom said...

Yay! We love Gracie Girl!! Happy Birthday doll!