Paul has just released the CD 'Sacred Piano' with "Gracie's Theme" as track number four. I was looking through my recent Deseret Book catalog that I got in the mail and it was so fun to turn the page and see the advertisement for 'Sacred Piano' and to see it featuring "Gracie's Theme". I ripped the page out to keep in Gracie's scrapbook. The following is a description of the CD from the website: (Gracie almost one year ago at one of Max's football games)
"Nurture the spiritual atmosphere in your home with this beautiful collection of peaceful piano compositions from award-winning pianist Paul Cardall. Spanning his fifteen-year career, these songs showcase Paul’s delicate style and magnificent artistry. His tender and delicate approach to playing the piano has touched countless hearts all over the world."
15 comments:
I have goosebumps! I can't wait to pick up this CD. And the fact that Gracie's Theme will touch so many people is pretty exciting. Sweet girl.
I love that picture of Gracie, she is sooooo sweet. Thank you for sharing!
What a sweet pic of Gracie!!! How exciting to have this CD out!
Oh how wonderful... Livy
So precious! Just one more way for Gracie to touch lives.
Bought it...love it! Very touching and inspiring!
Thinking of you often MIchele! Many prayers headed to the heavens in your behalf. Excited about the new CD! Hugs to you...all of you!
So excited to go buy it. Love the picture of gracie.
I found the link to your blog on Leah Hallow's blog and have checked it often. Your story touches me every time I look at it. Your sweet Gracie is one of the most exquisite angels I have seen. I have my own little angel on earth who touches me every day. My sweet baby Kate is nine months old, she suffered a brain injury sometime during my pregnancy with her. She will face a lifetime of disabilities, is mostly blind, and has Cerebral Palsy. I am still struggling to come to terms with it, but have been so blessed and inspired by her. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with Gracie so publicly. When I found myself having a difficult day, I look at your blog and feel comforted by your faith and Gracie's inspiration. I wish you love and comfort as you face your grief.
I can't wait to buy the CD. And that is the very cutest picture of Gracie!
That picture is so extra special because they are so few and far between now. It just makes me want to give her a little squeeze. I miss her so much. Of course she will live on in each of us that had the privilege of knowing her, but how amazing that she will live on forever now through Paul's music for the whole world to be touched by her. You and Tom have such a special, sacred way about you that you were chosen and blessed to be her parents. What a blessing she continues to be.
I am going to miss holding GG at the football games this year. I think she liked me best.
I can't wait to listen to the other songs on the CD, but Gracie's Theme is always going be my favorite.
Dear Michele,
I can't wait to upload Paul's CD when it makes it to itunes. I love the snuggly picture of Gracie. I still think of her every day. Precious baby.
Amy
I just bought this CD. I listened to it as I rocked my 18 month old boy to sleep last night...and I cried from track 4 through to the end. I know track 4 is for Gracie, but it speaks to my heart as I still try to heal it from losing my Mayzi 19 months ago. She and my son are twins...I still have piece of her. Thank you for sharing your story. Thank you for sharing your song. Thank you for sharing your strenght, your faith, your wisdom, you fear, and your hope. Gracie is an angel with my Mayzi and so many others. Love is the string that binds us toghether...and the loss of a child builds that love.
So sorry for your loss. Your family is strong to endure this trial. I thought of Gracie as I listened to Celine Dion's song called "Fly". You should listen to it on youtube. Thank goodness for the Gospel of Jesus Christ!
Post a Comment