

I went in to check on Gracie and found a visitor!! Stinker Taylor had climbed in Gracie's crib with her. She was pretty happy and Taylor was playing with her and making her laugh.
About the next photo.......it seems like every time I download a new set of pictures, I have a few surprise pictures on there taken from, you guessed it, Taylor. This time, there was actually a cute one in the mix of consecutive photos of Gracie in her bouncy chair. I thought I would post it because she is smiling, something she does all the time now. I must say, she has turned into quite the Mama's Girl. Anytime someone holds her she just looks at me with eyes that say 'Save Me!!' It is pretty cute, but not to fun for the people holding her. Gracie is doing really well right now and it's getting harder and harder to imagine going back into the hospital. We'll just take one day at a time.......
18 comments:
Darling! Love her beautiful smile! What a sweet brother!
What a sweet picture. I keep watching your blog and appreciate the updates. I continue to put her name in the temple and remember you and her in my prayers.
I send my very best wishes
She totally has the baby look now and not the newbornish look. She's growing up! Who would have thought back when things were so touchy at the hospital that Taylor would get to snuggle her in her bed, and that we'd all get to see that sweet smile!
So cute! Reagan does this very same thing with Talan. I will put Talan down to cry it out in his crib and when he finally stops crying I think, Oh good, he finally feel asleep on his own. And then when I check on him Reagan is in his crib playing with him! She always insists that he woke up from his nap and was crying and so she is making him happy! Good girl.....I guess! My kids also get a hold of my camera and snap random shots. However mine are usually stupid shots like 25 different shots of that sumo wrestler commercial that is running right now. Taylor has done a fabulous job here. Gracie is so dang cute and growing up so fast! I love when babies start becoming little people with personalities! She is a doll!
Great photo Taylor. That's one of my favorites! It's so cute to hear about his sweet tender moments he has with both of his sisters. He's going to make a great husband someday!
Michelle,
Little Gracie is so adorable. I am happy that life is going well for your family right now. I hope this second surgery goes well, and that she is soon back home with her family.
She certainly is quite the charmer with that smile.
Marilyn Moore
Cute pictures! Taylor is such a great kid - I'm glad you got a picture of that. I'm so excited to see you (and Gracie) next week!
Nat
Michele,
Gracie looks soooo good. You have come such a long, long way. Good job mom. I'm with you on not wanting to go back to the hospital. I try to shut that thought out and enjoy our days at home. You are so incredibly strong. Thank you for teaching me that we too can get through this with a smile on our faces!
Hugs,
Mindi and McKay
I love the pictures! Taylor did a great job capturing Gracie's sweet smile.
Although she does have a bit of the "Save me mommy" expression on her face in the first picture.
she is so adorable!! i love her big beautiful smiles!!!
and I think that is so neat that her big brother loves her so!!!so happy to hear she is doing so well! we love you guys!
she is so adorable!! i love her big beautiful smiles!!!
and I think that is so neat that her big brother loves her so!!!so happy to hear she is doing so well! we love you guys!
I LOVE LOVE the family photos below. The first one of Gracie in color is 'to die for'! I mean, come on, it could be in a Gap store blown up 5X's it's life size. She is so so beautiful. Now about Taylor in her crib...don't you love to see your kids interact with her? Something like that makes you stop for a second and just 'feel'. Cute.
What a sweet smile she has! It is so wonderful to see her happy and with a sparkle in her eye! Enjoy all the time you can with that tiny little miracle, try not to worry so much about her next surgery. It will get here when it gets here, and you will deal with it just like you dealt with her first one. Keep on updating us on how she is doing she is truly a miracle baby!
I can see that little tooth popping through! She is so cute, with those enormous eyes!
I'm sure your love and faith will get you through your next stage in Gracie's life. Doesn't mean it will be easy, though, I'm sure. You're a good mommy.
I totally think Taylor is going to be a photographer. Two cute kids!
Wow I have not logged on in quite a while...and was a little scared to. But so happy to be greeted by a beautiful, smiling Gracie! So glad things are well! ~ Linda Spiker (Mother of Courtney, Tiff's friend)
I don't know who is cuter Taylor or Gracie!!! That is so precious!
AWWW!!! What a good brother! I love it!
We love that baby girl, and will continue to pray.
Tami
Post a Comment