Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gracie In Her Crib

My sister thought that people would be interested in seeing Gracie 'in motion'. So here is my first attempt at posting a video. (Do we still call it VIDEO?)

p.s. I don't know if I'll be doing it again, it took about 10 minutes to upload. Am I doing it wrong?

24 comments:

susan said...

Yes, you're doing it right and she looks adorable. I'm sorry about the throwing up. I'm sure it is frustrating. I'm always glad to hear about things, even when they're not as good as we'd like. She is still a little miracle baby and she still had the greatest family! Love you, Susan

Anne said...

Love it, and understand how critical ten minutes are to you at this point. My mom said she visited a few days ago and that Gracie is even more beautiful in person! When I come in a couple weeks I would love to serve you in some way... honestly. If it's okay I'll be knocking on your door to see if I can windex bathroom mirrors or pull weeds or play with kids...something, if that is okay with you. See you later.

♥Stef said...

Very Cute. It's fun to see Geeg so alert and happy. Everyone will love seeing her MOVE. Can't wait to see her again, this time I'm going to wear my slicker. Hope she is doing better keeping her food down.

SuperCoolMom said...

Oh, she is so darling!

Teresa said...

That was so sweet. I really could have watched more of that. The throwing up must be so frustrating, but you seem so calm and patient about the whole thing. It must be your gift, and Gracie is blessed to have such a sweet momma. Gracie is adorable!

jen said...

What a sweetheart! Looking at that video, you'd never know that she's been through so much. She looks great. That was fun to see. Nice job on posting a video. I haven't figured that one out yet.

Family Scads said...

My baby threw up so much when he had both the NG and the NJ tube. I got so frustrated because he lost weight continually and that was the thing that was keeping us in the hospital. When they took both of the tubes out it made a huge difference (I think that the tube was making him throw up). We thought about a G-tube quite a few times but decided against it. A good thing is that the G-tube is not permanent. My husbands little brother has a G-tube and he had the Nissan surgery (wrapping the intestines around the esophagus) and it was very successful in stopping his vomiting issues. The only problem that he has had is that he has lost the desire to eat by mouth.

Hope that helps. I know that you don't know me but, please feel free to contact with questions or anything. I am a mother that knows what you are going through!

kimscadlock@hotmail.com
-Kim

Connie and Gary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

That was so fun to watch! Thanks for putting it on. I am sorry it has been a rough week. We are all still praying and she will get over this. Hang in there!

Grammy Staffy said...

Thank you so much for letting us see your Gracie. We still pray for her and keep putting her name in the temple. We love her and feel like we know her even if we don't. Thank you for sharing this precious video with us.

Heath said...

She is adorable. Thanks for posting that even though it was a bugger. I have never attempted the "video" it is so intimidating/high maintanance that I get along without it. Good job. She is so cute and I love that she looks right at you when you call her name!

The Gough's said...

Oh my goodness!! She is such a doll. Your little family and little Gracie are still in our prayers every day! Hang in there through those tough days/weeks :)

Matchbox Mom said...

OOOHHH!!! Thanks for sharing this with us! She's perfect!
You're smarter than I am! I can't even figure out the video thing!!!
LOL

Tam

Connie and Gary said...

Michele;

You rock you "videofile"

Go Geeg.......

Shari said...

SO precious Michele!! Thanks for sharing! I am coming back in town next week I hope we can stop by and see Gracie!!!

The B Family said...

I am in LOVE! She is an absolute DOLLBABY!!!

Natalie said...

That was fun to see her so alert and sooooo cute in her crib! I love how she keeps sticking out her cute little tongue! I hope her throwing up issues will not go on forever. I don't know how you are doing it Michele. You are amazing!
Love, Natalie

Jenny said...

It is so fun to see her in action! At least you got your video to work, mine won't work at all! I would still love to take your boys anytime!

Kinsey said...

Hey michele!! You might not see this comment cuz its probobly at the bottom oh well :) I love seeing her in the pics and video! Normally i am the one babysitting so my mom can see her. Oh well i will have to come with her next time. Check out my blog its www.kmrdancer.blogspot.com!!!!!! Love you guys!!!!!

Lisa Loeffler said...

That was some seriously awesome footage! She is sooooo adorable!!!! Thanks for your efforts in posting it, it was sure fun to see her moving around! All we have to say is that Gracie is so blessed to have parents like you guys and a loving family like you have. You all are amazing and such an example of love and devotion. Love you guys! The Loefflers

my life: said...

Welcome home! we have a heart baby named Grace as well, not really a baby anymore, but she's our baby!
Congrats,
amber

FishinFamily said...

She is so sweet. I love her big eyes. I'm so sorry to hear about all the throwing up. We continue to pray for. Our 3 year olds (twins who both have to say the prayer at night...which is wonderful) always say, "Bless baby Graaaccciiieee." Sometimes that's the only thing they say in their prayer. We sure do love your little one. :)

Melissa said...

She is such a cutie and it was so fun to see her moving her head around and following your voice. What a precious spirit!

jessicalangprice said...

At least yours works through the blog - mine goes for 10, 20 minutes and never uploads. Gracie is SO adorable and it was great to see her moving around, to get a glimpse of her little personality. Thanks for posting this. Cute room by the way, we have similar tastes - CUTE!