This is Tom posting.
At the PICU, they don’t let parents sleep in the rooms overnight. I developed the habit each night of saying 'Goodnight Gracie' to her, and when I went to the sleep room, I again always said to myself, 'Goodnight Gracie' just before falling asleep. When we brought her home last June I slept all night on the floor of her room on a blanket, with her in my arms. What I wouldn’t give to hold her in my arms all night tonight & every night. We then figured out our system of having her sleep in a porta-crib next to our bed. I’ve always said out loud 'Goodnight Gracie' every time I went to bed. I think I’ll always say it.
Saying goodbye tonight was excruciating. The love and peace in the room transcended to a physical, tangible feeling. Having all my kids together this morning for a few precious moments truly was a piece of heaven.
Gracie will always be an amazing gift to our family! Giving her a blessing was a sacred honor I’ll always cherish. Having her touch my life so completely, I’ll forever be changed.
I know this, Heaven just got better, and I’ll be doing my part to be wherever Gracie, my brother and sister, and my grandparents are. I’m sure they are rejoicing together.
We’re so very grateful for the outpouring of love and support for our family, and especially our sweet baby Gracie!
It’s with a very heavy heart that I whisper 'Good night sweet Gracie. Your Daddy loves you.'
303 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 303 of 303Good Night Dear little Gracie, we love you. Every night when we say good night to you, we know that you will be watching over all of us who love you.
Dear Max, Taylor and Callie, your very special angel is looking after you and will guide you every step of your life.
Dear Michele and Tom, thank you for sharing your very special daughter with us. We will think of all of you every night we say good night to her.
-Isabelle
My heart is just breaking for you! I am so sorry for this loss of yours. I know Heaven is rejoicing with the arrival of a new angel, but it still hurts - it hurts me and I didn't even know Gracie or your family's situation!
I will be praying for you!
Good night sweet Gracie....
So, so many prayers being sent up for your whole family. May you find peace in this time of extreme heartache.
May God be with you. Your little girl is so precious.
Right now all I can say is I am so deeply heartbroken for your loss.
Dearest Tom, Michele, Max, Taylor, & Callie ~
Heaven is brighter today with Gracie's sweet spirit there. She has touched so many lives in so many ways that only she could have done in her short little life. Thank you for sharing that time with all the rest of us. We pray for you continually throughout this hard time of mortal separation but with the love and support you have, it will be made easier and with the help of the Comforter, that too will help. Tom, that last entry was so special as we knew it was coming but you are a wonderful patriarch to your family and Michele, you're a rock as well. We have come to know you better throughout the past 11 months. May God's choicest blessings be with you. We love you and good night Gracie until we meet again.
Steve & Rhenon Sannar & Family
Gledhills,
Thank you for always being such a great example of strength, faith, and love. You and sweet Gracie have strengthened my testimony. I am so grateful that families last forever and that you'll be able to be with your beautiful Gracie Girl again. You will be in my prayers. Love you!
I am so sorry Gracie had to go be with God.
Prayers for your family through this exceedingly-heartbreaking time.
Goodnight, Gracie.
Gracie has touched more lives than you can imagine. Your family is a true inspiration. I'll never hear the name "Gracie" again without picturing your beautiful angel with those cherubic cheeks and beautiful eyes.
Goodnight Gracie....
Dear Michele and Tom,
I leared about Gracie from my sister-in-law Leslie. We have been praying for your family and following your blog. I can't even express how much your faith, strength, and courage has meant to me. Thank you for letting us be a part of this difficult journey. Your sweet Gracie has touched many lives. May the lord bless your heavy hearts and bring you peace.
My thoughts and prayers are with your family at this very sad time. You are living the nightmare that as a parent of a CHD daughter I have often imagined.
Gracie is with the angels, free of pain and all tubes. May this comfort you in some way.
Rita - mom to Victoria, 25 years old, tricuspid atresia, fontan, etc.
What an amazing angel Heaven has now. Our deepest prayers are with you now and always. Thank you for your example of love, faith and Our Father.
Good Night Gracie
Prayers from Iowa
Our thoughts and prayers are with your wonderful family. From one heart parents to another. We mean it from the bottom of "our" hearts. Let Heavenly Father's peace surround and envelope you.
Scott and Amy Gourley
Parents of
Carter Gourley (HLHS, Full Heart Block, Corrected Transposition)
We will miss Gracie even though we never met her.
Poor little Gracie. I only learned of her today and she's already gone. My deepest sympathies. What an adorable angel. I'm so sorry.
My heart is aching for you. Thank goodness for the knowledge you have that you will see her again-I know that doesn't take away the pain, but what a wonderful promise.
I've tried to think of what the appropriate words are to say, or try to remember what helpful "words of comfort" that many offered to us after we lost our son. But, there really aren't too many.
Our little Carson had HLHS as well. He would have been two on the 13th of this month.
I have followed your blog off and on over the course of this past year. Each time, I had tears streaming down my face. It was like watching a piece of my life unfolded on your blog.
How special these babies are. How lucky are we as parents to get these children that are so perfect? Too perfect to have to endure this trialsome, mortal life.
Losing a child is something I wouldn't wish on my worst of enemies. No parent should have to bury their child.
But what peace and comfort we can feel in knowing that our children are without pain.
I pray that you may have peace through this difficult time. What a joyous occasion it will be when you see her again someday.
You have a beautiful, PERFECT baby girl.
-Jamie
www.lukeandjamie.blogspot.com
Oh what a sweet little girl - your Gracie. She has touched so many people in ways that only eternity will reveal. My heart is breaking for you and your family. I will continue to pray for you - for peace.
My heart is breaking for you. I only learned of your sweet girl last night. I read your entire blog. Oh how much she endured and what a soldier she was!
I have thought of nothing but her and your entire family all day. I have hugged my kids longer and told them I love them more today than any other day I can remember for a long time. I never knew Gracie, but I will never forget her. She put a spot of sweetness, love and strength in my heart I know will be there forever and I am grateful and blessed.
I pray for your strength and for Our Father to wrap his arms around you and blanket you with love and peace.
May God hold you tight in his arms. I am crying for you, I know the pain of losing a child, but I know she is now healed. It just hurts so deeply. My 8 year old granddaughter is named Gracie, and I'll never tell her goodnight again without thinking of the amazing Gracie that God blessed you with. She was beyond brave and now she has touched the face of God. You all are in my prayers and I wish you peace. God bless you and thank you for sharing your precious Gracie with us.
Thank you for your faith! You have truly touched my families life! We have shed many tears for you - I have never met any of you in this life - but the love I have for each of you strengthens my testimony of us each being a part of one big eternal family! Good night baby Gracie! (Not Good bye!)
I have been following your blog for a long time. I'm so sorry for your loss and also so impressed by your perseverence and strength. May the lord watch over you and help fill the emptiness in your hearts.
I am praying for your family!
Goodnight sweet Gracie
I was led to your blog through another blogger. Gracie is an amazing and beautiful little girl. She has obviously touched so many lives in her short time here with you. Praying for peace for your family, as Gracie has found with her Father in Heaven. Goodnight sweet Gracie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOufqWodFNo
My heart breaks for your family! You continue to be in my prayers!
Goodnight Sweet Gracie Girl!
Your story has touched so many people in so many different places--Me in Vermont. My heart will forever be changed. Thank you for being the sweet baby and giving your parents the sweetest gift.
Tom, Michelle and family please find the comfort in the sweet memories of Gracie to get through the days ahead. I'm so saddened by your loss.
Goodnight sweet'heart' Gracie Girl! You will be forever missed <3 HEE
Good night, Gracie. Rest now with your Father in Heaven. And thank you, I am forever changed.
Gracie is a beautiful little angel! Thank you for sharing your story. It really has touched me and helped to remind me that everything is on the Lord's time and it's HIS will, not ours. You are strong, amazing parents to have agreed to this in the life before this one. Isn't it wonderful to know that Gracie is not suffering and is absolutely perfect. She is safe with her Heavenly Father and now you have a perfect and beautiful guardian angel to watch over your family.
I pray that your family feels the comfort that it needs during this difficult time. Know that so many people are praying for you and strangers love your family and sweet Gracie.
Remember that you will never need to stop saying "Goodnight Gracie" because she will always be present. She wants for your family to be happy.
May the Lord bless you during this time.
Good night sweet baby girl. I know you will not be far away and you will watch over your family like the angel you are.
Tom and Michele,
We will continue to pray for your family to have peace and comfort. And that you will be lifted up in this time of loss and grief. Thousands of prayers are being said for you and your kids. I hope you will feel that. I will continue to put your names in the temple. Today I worked at the temple and had the chance to do sealings. I was struck by the thought that you are sealed together forever and this life is but a small moment. I know you will hold your little Gracie girl again. Until then may you feel her sweet spirit nearby!! Much love-Shari
There have been so many tears shed by us strangers as we've shared your journey of faith, hope,determination and now acceptance of a different plan that has unfolded for your Gracie Girl. How grateful I am that she was sent to your family. There couldn't have been a better match-up anywhere on this planet. I can't imagine a day without checking in on your blog to see how Gracie is doing. I know she is well now in the loving arms of her Heavenly Father and Jesus. Hope you'll continue your blog entries so we'll know how you are doing. We will continue our prayers for you. from Trey & Sasha's (HLHS) Grammy, Siri
Gracie, you were beloved before this earth experience, have been extremely loved while here, and we know you will continue to be loved FOREVER! Dear Gledhill family, please know of our love for you! You have opened a window to your world, and we feel we know you and LOVE you even though we have never met in this life. Please know that this poem was written for you with that intended love. May the comforter wrap His abiding LOVE around you at this time. We are praying for each of you!
GRACIE GIRL'S MORNING PRAYER
A hug and kiss from me,
Comes with each morning’s light;
As I peek down on you,
From my Heavenly site.
I’ll be watching over you,
As I pave the way before;
RETURN HERE WITH HONOR -
It matters for sure!
Our Family Forever and Eternal,
A truly miraculous gift.
Temple covenants seal us
And provide an Everlasting lift.
I’ll stay VERY busy in Heaven,
Until our Millennial Day;
When we’ll be together,
In a celestial way!
All My Love and Then a Little More,
Gracie Gledhill
March 2009
Max, you've been such a wonderful big brother. I know she loves you and you love her so dearly.
Taylor, remember in the car that Sunday Feb 15 coming from the hospital, I asked you "why do you love Gracie so much"? you said "because she's perfect",
And then I asked you Callie, "why do you love Gracie so much", and you said, "because she's my best friend".
Each night I turn out the light and I say "Good night Katrina good night Robert and now good night Gracie, good night.I love you all".
Grandma Katherine Gledhill Wiser
I ATTENDED THE IDAHO FALLS TEMPLE TODAY AND I ADDED"GRACIE'S FAMILY" TO THE PRAYER ROLL.
THANK YOU FOR BLESSING ME WITH YOUR STORY.
I don' know how to feel about her leaving this earthly body. My own Gracie was born on April 5th 2008 and it just seemed like they were meant to be friends. She is lovelier and more beautiful than ever. The Lord is holding her in his arms for you. He knows you can't wait until he hands her to you again. May the Lord watch over you during this difficult time.
I am soo very sorry for your loss!!! I will be prayig for God to comfort you!
Love in Christ,
Cole’s (Caring Openly, Loving Eternally) prayer team
www.colesfoundation.com
Sandy Daron
Thank you for a lovely post. Prayers from Austin, Texas coming your way. Bless your family.
My heart aches for you as I know first hand the pain of loosing a daughter. May each day you learn to cope a little more with a hole in your heart. May Gracie's heart be whole and complete in Heaven. I know she's up there now playing with my sweet little Brooklyn.
I'm keeping you in my prayers.
Good bye sweet Gracie. Its amazing how such a short little life can touch so many hearts. My heart aches for you and your little ones but I am rejoicing for Gracie and her reunion with her Heavenly Father. What comfort to know that you will see you sweet baby girl again. Take care!
I am so very touched by your family and especially your sweet baby. As I think about what you must be going through my faith is strengthened. You are in my prayers.
Goodnight Gracie
I am so sorry for your family and the only words I can think of are "Goodnight Sweet Gracie". She has touched so many lives that will forever be changed!
Goodnight sweet Gracie. We'll all see you again someday. Your sweet smile and beautiful eyes have touched me to the core.
I just wanted to sneak in and let you know, my prayers are still with your family... Livy
Goodnight Sweet heart Gracie. May your light shine down on your family always and may God hold you until you can be with them again.
I have been crying at my computer since opening your blog for the millionth time. Tom, you are such a great daddy. Your family has touched my entire life. Gracie is absolutely beautiful. Please know she will never be forgotten. By any of us. I wish there were some words I could provide you that might give you the slightest comfort, but I am speachless. I sit here teary eyed, listening to the soft hum of my own child's 'equipment' in the next room and my heart is aching for what you all must be going through, I can never imagine. I do not know why this had to happen to such wonderful people, and such a special little girl. But I do believe you were picked because you are wonderful. We love you Gracie!!!!!
Lots of love to your family. I will hold my little ones a bit tighter tomorrow. Thank you for sharing your daughter with us.
Tom & Michelle, you are both such good parents and Gracie is so blessed that God chose you both. I grieve your heartbreak and loss.. but as Christians, we rejoice for the new life to come with our Lord.
Reading your sharing and Gracie's journey.. I look at my own life.. sometimes we take so much for granted and indulge in such pettiness.. And I have always believed in the graces, conversion, renewal and gratitude that can come about through the heartaches, sorrow and pain we encounter or witness. And Gracie's life and both your sharing and heartaches have done that. Thank you Tom & Michelle. Thank you Gracie. Goodnite and sleep well in our Father's arms.
Love, Saul to Paul xoxox
I have been to your blog five times today with the intention of posting a message. I still can not find the right word to say how sad I feel for your family.
Looking at sweet Gracie's pictures I think how our journey's with a CHD could have been reversed. I wonder why... why did little miss Gracie have to go now? I do not know the answer, but I know she has changed me. Made me pray more. Made me love differently. Gracie brought out the best in so many people.
I pray that you will feel the loving arms of your Father in Heaven encircling each of you now and in the hard days ahead.
Goodnight Gracie, thank you for teaching me!
Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
Jacob's Momma
I am weeping as I read "Good night sweet Gracie". I just found your blog and my heart is absolutely breaking for your family. I pray that God brings you all comfort and peace today and in the months ahead.
My heart just aches for your family and I am keeping you in my prayers. You have been in my thoughts constantly and I couldn't imagine what you must be feeling.
Thanks for sharing Gracie with us. Your testimony and her story has touched so many people.
Good night sweet Gracie Girl! We Heart Gracie!!!
May the peace of Christ be with you and your sweet family.
I am terribly sorry for the loss of little Gracie.
God Bless your family. Gracie was so lucky to have a family like yours.
I am Heidi McMillan's cousin, and I have been interested in your Gracie all along. I pray that your heart is filled with hope and peace at this time. My heart just aches for you and I am praying for your peace and happiness. Thank you for your incredible faith and example! Gracie, you're a beautiful girl.
You and your family atr in my prayers. She is so beautiful. My heart aches for you. Just asking God to cover you and carry you through this difficult time. Your words were beautiful and your faith and trust is admirable. Somehow I think she knew just how much she is loved.
Brandi
Praying for your family...what a sweet baby girl and what a blessing that she touched so many lives. Thank you for sharing her with us. Rest peacefully in knowing that she's in a much better place and is whole again. Praise God for HE IS GOOD!
Thanks for being such an inspiration.
"None of us will escape tragedy and suffering. Each of us will probably react differently. However, if we can recall the Lord’s promise, “for I the Lord am with you,” we will be able to face our problems with dignity and courage. We will find the strength to be of good cheer instead of becoming resentful, critical, or defeated. We will be able to meet life’s unpleasant happenings with clear vision, strength, and power."
may god be with you till you meet your Gracie again. you will be in our prayers. what a great example of faith your family is. thank yo
Your story has touched my heart I will be praying for you and your family. May God Bless you all and your beautiful girl Gracie.
My heart is breaking for the human side of this journey. Sweet little girls should be able to sit of their Daddy's knee, dane with him in a twirly dress, and then down the aisle.
The other side of me is rejoiing for Gracie, she is truly home and well. .... but my human heart is so mournful for your family. You will be in prayer and the long days and nights to come.
Goodnight Gracie..................
That was a beautiful post.
Goodnight, sweet Gracie.
Good night, sweet Gracie. May the Lord bless you and keep you...
I came across your blog a few days ago thru another heart mom's blog...have been praying for Gracie ever since... Tears are completely rolling down my face right now to read your latest posts... I am SO sorry... SO SO sorry...Will continue to pray for her peace and for your family during this unimaginable moment! Gracie is so sweet and she is so perfect... Warm Regards, Heloisa Santospirito (mother of Luca - 12 mo. Tetralogy of Fallot repair 10/30/08).
I have had the privilege of following your Sweetheart Gracie's story over the past 6 months and have become a better person from it. I find myself taking time for the important things in life and letting the little things go. Over the past week, I've found myself holding my baby more and thanking God for every moment I have to share with my children and family. And, I continually have you, your children and family on my mind in prayer and thought. May God wrap his arms around you and give you comfort in the difficult days to come. He has done this to Gracie! I'm so proud of the children she has been able to help...she lives on in so many ways!!!! INCREDIBLE! Goodnight Sweet Gracie...you have touched so many people in your own special say!
GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU!
Stacy Aune
I will pray for peace and comfort and some rest from the storm for your sweet family. Thank you for sharing your amazing journey. Isn't the power of the resurrection amazing and so very, very comforting.
We love Gracie! Thank you for the gift of love you and your family have shared with us.
What a beautiful little angel you will have guiding you and your family, back to your heavenly Kingdom, Where she will be wating for you with her arms stretched out. This precious gift has endured the ultimate sacrifice so that others may be touched by the grace of god. Thank you so much for sharing her story with us all.
You are in my thoughts and prayers and I pray that you will have strength and courage, Until we all meet again.
"Goodnight Gracie!"
We love you Gracie! You have blessed us all with your strength and presence! Good night sweet miss, may you dance among the angels!
Love, Sundie
I hope you are all feeling the peace that little Gracie has right now.
A gentle hug for the Gledhill family and all the loving friends who care so deeply.
God Bless you all!
I found your blog through Kelly's Korner and just read your story. First of all, my heart goes out to all of you for the loss of a beautiful angel and that's what sweet, sweet Gracie is, an angel of God. Secondly, reading your story just made me cry for what you have been through. My heart aches for you but your sweet, precious child of God is watching over her family now. Good night, sweet Gracie girl and God bless this family and give them the strength and peace & understanding they need. Rest in peace, Gracie.
God Bless
It's hard to know exactly how to convey words to express how sorry I am that Gracie passed away. Your blog is so touching and I have been praying for you all. Losing a child is so hard and it reminds us all how precious every single day is. My daughter passed away almost 3 years ago and I know that I am a better person because of her. I feel that Gracie reminded me all over again so precious life is. She was so beautiful and her story touched me deeply. I will continue to pray for you and will think of Gracie often.
I have been thinking about your family for the past 2 days and my heart breaks for you. I pray for your comfort and sweet memories of Gracie. I imagine you will have a special birthday for her later this month, and her Spirit will be close that day. Families are forever.
I am Mia's Auntie Heather, and want you to know that my prayers reach out to you and your family. I have truly been touched by your blog. I have been holding my own infant in my arms as I read, and have felt more poignantly how precious his life is. I just want you to know that I, too, HEART your sweet Gracie.
It is through sobs that I attempt to type these futile words of "comfort". Gracie is so perfect and beautiful, and was so incredibly blessed to have such loving parents and siblings. I know that there is nothing I could ever say to ease your pain, but I am praying for your family.
Thank you for sharing your story with us. You will never know how much it has personally touched me.
Good night sweet Gracie girl.
Thank you so much for sharing your very sad yet sweet story of the miracle that was sent to your home and will now be anxiously waiting to have you hold her and share your lives with her again. I am so grateful for A loving Father in Heaven that has welcomed her home once again and is holding her until you can. This morning I will kiss and hug my 4 sweet miracles and show a better love and appreciation for them today.
Thank you and may the knowledge of the Sweet Plan of Happiness continue to give you and your family great hope, strength and comfort!
It is an honor to make a comment to your beautiful post. I too am not stranger to your family but I am a friend. My husband and I pray for you regularly and will continue to.
Goodnight Gracie Girl. I love you too.
Good night sweet Gracie girl - my prayers are with you all during this difficult time. My heart aches for you. Gracie is such a beautiful little princess!
Amanda - SC
Thanks so much for your strength and example. May the Lord bless you and your family through this hard time. Thank you for sharing your story and giving us an opportunity to count our blessings.
Goodnight Sweet Gracie. You and your sweet family have made me Cherish Every Moment!! Gracie you are now safe in the loving arms of our Heavenly Father. You can now rest. Michele, your heart must ache beyond measure. I pray you may feel some comfort from your Angel Gracie the coming days, weeks, and years. May our Heavnly Father wrap his loving arms around your family as you carry on without Gracie.
I ache for you. May Gracie's undying love find it's way to you. We too lost a child, our beautiful 17 year old son. I know the awful pain. It seems unbearable at times. May our Father in Heaven send you angels to bouy you up, to bear your burdens. May you see little Gracie in your dreams. I am praying for your beautiful family. It takes so much courage...
Little Gracie, God speed. The great gift of life you gave in dying emulates our Savior. You are in his hands now and I am sure as happy as can be. May your family be encircled by the arms of our Heavenly Father.
I am so sorry.
Kim
I am so sorry.
Kim
I have been anonymously following Gracie's journey almost from the beginning. I can't even recall how I found your blog, but I'm so glad I did. Even though I've never met your family or your sweet Gracie, you all have a special place in my heart. She's a beautiful princess and Heavenly Father will take good care of her while she waits for you to join her.
I hope that the grieving process for your family is blessed with the comfort of the Spirit. I know it will be. You are all much stronger than I could ever be. I'll be keeping you all in my prayers. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
Our prayers go out to your family! Our daughter Lilliana was born one month ago today with a very similar heart condition and your beautiful daughter Gracie will live in our hearts forever. She is truly a miracle and has touched so many lives... never forget that she fulfilled her purpose here on earth and with great pride you as her parents will always live in her glory! We pray for you durring this difficult time.
Blessings,
The Bourdykins http://bourdykinfamily.blogspot.com
You don’t’ know me but I found your blog though a friends blog. I was touched by your story and your strength and wanted to tell you that my hart goes out to you and your family. Gracie is beautlful.
Wow. What sweet words from a loving Daddy. I'm sorry that you all will no longer get to hold your sweet baby girl. I pray that the Lord gives you grace to live the rest of your lives with joy and that this season of sadness will only be a season. That you will be able to cherish the memory of her and that bring you incredible joy.
"The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord." Job 1:21
praying for your family!
May the Lord bless you and your entire family as you go through this difficult time. Your Gracie is a beautiful girl and how happy she must be now with Heavenly Father. How wonderful to have the gospel and to know that you will be with her again one day. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Good night sweet Gracie, your life has impacted many.
I came across your blog from a friends and I sat here and read your blog for a good 2 hours. My heart breaks for you, I can't imagine what your going through. Gracie is in a much, much better place and no tubes! My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hang in there-you will see her agian.
Mother of 4 in Arizona.
What a loving Daddy you are Tom. I am sure Gracie will still hear you say goodnight to her. I know if I left this life I would still need to hear that from my Daddy. Your family is so sweet it just breaks my heart that you have to go through this amount of pain. I am so sorry. Thank you for sharing your sweet Gracie with us and changing our lives for the better.
I don't know you and I didn't know little Gracie, but the tears are streaming down my face. I followed your blog through a friends blog (who also didn't know you). My thoughts and prayers are with you and your little family. Thanks for sharing little Gracie with us too!
Your posts and the music behind them has touched my heart (again) this morning... may God wrap His arms around you and give you peace.
I came here after visiting Mimi McDonald's blog. I am so sorry for your loss. Your little girl is beautiful. I just said a prayer for you. I pray that you will be conforted in the time of such sadness.
Praying for your family today and your friends.... as you say good bye again to your precious Gracie today...
Know that you have officially found a friend in our family... we won't forget the journey you've been on, the path you've taken and the direction God has taken your lives...
When tomorrow comes, we will still be here, on lookers from a distance, grateful that you shared your story and your journey.
On the 20th, when Gracie's birthday arrives, you will be with us in prayers and wrapped in comforts as best we can provide.
May God hold you extra close tonight and the nights to come...
Livy
Hello, I am Melanie Page's sister. I was directed to your blog from hers and was so touched by the things you have written. I am so sad to hear about what you have gone through yet so amazed by how you deal with it. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family through this difficult time. I have no idea what it would be like to go through what you have and I hope that I never have too. It has been hard enough to see Peyton go through what he did. I can't even imagine if it was me. What a wonderful and special family you must be for God to send his sweet angel Gracie into your home. She is beautiful. We wish you the best as you go through this tough time.
I've tried numbly for the past few days to find the words, any words to post on Gracie's site. All that I can manage are tears - for you, for your other children, for your family and friends. While your grief is unimaginable, may it somehow be eased by the end of her suffering and the knowledge that you offered her every chance, every hope and the greatest gift of unconditional love. My hugs, love, and prayers to you all.
My little brother was diagnosed with HLHS. He died in utero the day before he was due. It was a very hard time for our family. Since then though, I know he has been our guardian angel and has watched over us throughout our earthly journey. I have felt his presence in my life. I too hope to be able to live righteously to see him one day again!
Your story of your precious little girl has inspired so many. I am sure you have had tons of comments from people you don't even know (like me), but just please know that your family is being prayed for around the world.
Gracie is sooo precious and such an inspiration to so many.
Goodnight Gracie sweet angel baby, stay close to mommy, daddy, Max, Taylor and Callie, send butterfly kisses their way.
Hi Tom & Michele (sp), Gracie's brothers and sister... I just wanted to reach in your direction, send you thoughts of comfort and let you know, you are still very much in our prayers at this difficult time in your journeys. I pray that in time, God can ease your heartache...
Respectfully, Livy
This has to be the sweetest thing I have ever read. Gracie is lucky to have such a daddy....
God Bless!
Good night Gracie Girl!
I just heard about Gracie and I am so touched by your faith. Yes, Heaven is a much better place with one added beautiful little angel. May God wrap you in His arms and bring you comfort as you did for Gracie. Prayers, Pat
The world is mourning with you. I heart Gracie :)
Post a Comment