Friday, March 7, 2008

Great Pictures Describing a Normal Heart Compared to a Hypoplastic Left Heart



5 comments:

Tiff said...

Those pictures help me understand so much. I am glad you posted them.

Scott McMillan said...

Good luck with the next couple of weeks. We are thinking of you and your adorable family. I love the nursery.

Christina said...

Michele,
I just thought I would let you know that one of the other moms in our Intermountain Healing Hearts group posted today that the PICU is no longer on lock down and siblings are being allowed in. I am sure the NICU is still off limits to siblings, but if Gracie is in the PICU your other children should be able to come see her! I know you had mentioned in a previous post that you were sad about them not being able to visit their new sister so I thought I would pass on that good news. You'll just need to double check that that info is still true when you are there.

Best Wishes,
Christina Davis

Melissa said...

I'm Phil's neice. Katie posted a little bit about your little Gracie and I wanted you to know that we will be praying for her and for you as well. We wish you the best!

jessicalangprice said...

Hi, this is Tiffany's cousin, Jessica. Just wanted to know we'll be praying for Gracie and your whole family as her birth approaches. Our hearts go out to you guys. I love her nursery and it will be a happy day when Gracie is able to live there and enjoy it. Much love, Jess