My mom had the kids sleep over at her house last night. They had been asking for days to come and see their sister. So, given the circumstances, we thought they should come up as soon as possible. These are just a few pictures from their little visit.
12 comments:
Smart to take so many pictures. They are so sweet!
What cute pictures and you even still have a sense of humor through all of this! We will keep praying!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! What a sweet experience to see your beautiful children with their new baby. We will continue to pray for you and them!! I enjoy your blogs Tom. It is very tender to see that side of a daddy!! Hold eachother close!! Love to you both! Shari
SO sweet!
I love the pictures. I love her little toes and the one where you are giving your sweet Gracie a kiss. People are praying for you in California. All our love.
These pictures are both funny and precious. They're beautiful. I love the one with you kissing Gracie.
Take as many picutures as you can! You know me, I always over do things, but it doesn't hurt to have to many pictures of your sweet baby--especially with your other kids. They are so sweet and will be cherished forever. Still praying...
Shana
You are in my thoughts and prayers. You don't know me, but I'm Kim's sis-in-law and my sister Kristi bought your house in Lehi. I was so sorry to hear of your trial, but it sounds like you have a great attitute and know that everything happens for a reason. Gracie is beautiful!
Tom & Michelle - your Aunt Vivian sent us your blog so I have been following it for the past week. You're both so strong and with Heavenly Father's help, you'll be able to get through it. Gracie is such a doll and the pictures of the other kids are fun too. We are praying for you and Gracie too.
Rhenon & Steve Sannar
Praying for your family and that beautiful baby girl. Thanks for the cute pics. May God bless!!!
Adorable pictures!!
I cannot believe I made it this far into your blog... this picture was just what I needed to put a huge smile on my face. I am so sorry for your loss. But how wonderful that families are forever. You are in our thoughts.
Post a Comment