Thursday, March 20, 2008

Our Gracie Girl Is Here!!





Our sweet Gracie is here. She was born at 4:00p.m. and they took her immediately to the ICU.
I got to see her for about 5 seconds and then she was gone. Tom got to go into the ICU and these are some of the pictures he and the nurses took back there. She weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. They are stabilzing her right now and will transport her to Primary Children's soon. We will post later. She's a doll!

18 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh I love her already! She looks like Callie to me, she is so beautiful. We'll keep good thoughts!

Ingram Family said...

She is beautiful, congratulations. We will continue our prayers of comfort and strength for your family.
Love - Amy

The Francom Family said...

Oh my gosh!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!She looks so healthy! I am glad she is 8 pounds. Sounds like she is ready to take on life. Our prayers are with you. We will miss you tonight at dinner. Best Wishes.
Liz

Anonymous said...

Gracie looks so cute! Chubby too! I've been thinking about you guys all day. Hope things keep going well.
Love, Kim

coccifamily said...

She is darling! Congratulations! We will continue to pray that you will have the strength you need to get you through the coming days, weeks, and months ahead!

The Gatherum Clan! said...

YEA!!! The first step is over! Hope you are feeling ok,and that your recovery goes well! She is really cute. I think she looks like you! We'll keep the prayers a goin'!
-Suz

Scott McMillan said...

Gracie is beutiful!! Even more beautiful and special with her special heart!! These kids are so brave and so strong to give us added faith. Good luck, we are praying and thinking of your family and Grace this week and the months ahead.

Heath said...

I've been checking every hour and thinking about you and what your family is experiencing today. I'm sure a lot of emotions are swarming. I'll keep checking on you all and sending my prayers upward.

Leslie said...

Gracie is absolutely beautiful!!! She looks so big and so strong...which is just what she needs. Weird to think that she knew exactly what she had ahead of her and I'm sure came willingly with excitement and determination. What a sweetheart she is. It's so great that you can keep us all posted through this blog. Thanks for sharing her with us already. May miracles be poured out upon your family! Love you all, Leslie

shana said...

I just commented on your last post and then refreshed your blog and your new post was here. Congratulations, she is so beautiful! I think she looks like Callie. Let me know if there is something I can do. I don't know what the rules are but if they would let me I could come do some pictures of her you and Tom. Let me know.

jen said...

She is gorgeous! Congratulations! I think she looks just like you Michele! Nice job on chunking her up. She's huge. Best wishes.

Kara said...

What a beauty! We will keep you all in our prayers.

Harry said...

Tom,
What an incredibly beautiful baby! Obviously gets it from her mom.
I have been keeping you and your family in my prayers all day. Be strong! Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.
Harry

susan said...

Oh, she is so beautiful. Her coloring is so great. It was Jon's wedding today and I have thought of you all day. I'm so glad you keep this blog to inform us. You are in our prayers and our love is with you.

KristinB said...

Congratulations!!! She is SO cute! She looks like a Gledhill! I have been checking the blog all day, i love modern technology. it is so fun to be able to see her first moments so fast! We will continue to think of you and keep little Gracie in our prayers!
Love,
Kristin

Jenny said...

She is beautiful! She looks like you, Michelle! Let me know when I can help with your kids! We are praying for you.

Marci said...

She is so beautiful! She is such a blessing. I can't wait to meet her in person!

KATE said...

Wow, she is so beautiful!