You have the most beautiful daughter. I found her blog through some minor blog hopping last summer. Her story is amazing!! I couldn't believe it when I turned on the computer today. My family has Gracie in our prayers.
I don't know how it is that God at times puts certain people in our paths, especially in our hours of need... I have not met any of you and yet, being wife, a mother, a daughter and a friend... it goes to the core of who we are as human beings... your precious baby has brought many people together and a lot of deep, to the core prayer and seeking of our Father... your baby was not only a gift to your family... but because of your blog, her story, you made her a gift to all who were blessed in being able to see her story and to pray for her and all of you.
I extend to you the hand of friendship... it is clear your family is more than loved... I will continue my prayers and I apologize if my words seem to personal. You just simply touched me... and for that I thank you.
Hi. I don't know you but I'm a friend of Allison Hicken's, and found your blog through hers. I just wanted to comment and say what a beautiful little girl Gracie is. I cried when I read your surgery update and saw her beautiful picture. What a precious little thing. I can't believe somebody so small must go through so much. I will hope and pray that she will be healed. What amazing parents you are to endure this great trial!
14 comments:
She's just beautiful! Those eyes have determination in them!
oh! Look at those eyes! I love her so much! Is that weird???! I've never met any of you...but I just LOVE her.
You have the most beautiful daughter. I found her blog through some minor blog hopping last summer. Her story is amazing!! I couldn't believe it when I turned on the computer today. My family has Gracie in our prayers.
Oh dear... am I the only one crying my eyes out??? We had another family prayer for Gracie. From one "heart family" to another, stay strong!
What a lovely picture of Gracie. We will continue praying.
Blessings,
Kimberly
Oh sweet Gracie! WE are praying so hard for you! YOu are sooooo beautiful! We just love your determination! Love, Stacy, Chance, Corbin, and Cindy!
Oh why does Gracie have to always take the hard road to recovery? She must love a good challenge. She'll do it. She always has.
I had them announce Gracie's surgery in RS today so know that you have a lot more Lehi friends watching and praying now.
Thanks so much for all the details. We'll be hanging on for some good news really soon....
Love ya,
Leslie
Like I've always told you, those eyes and eyebrows just blow me away.
We will continue to keep GG in our prayers. I hope she is doing well. I am so sorry this has had to be so stressful.
What a sweet, beautiful girl! Come on, Gracie! We are all pulling for you! Thanks for the updates - she is constantly in my thoughts!
I don't know how it is that God at times puts certain people in our paths, especially in our hours of need... I have not met any of you and yet, being wife, a mother, a daughter and a friend... it goes to the core of who we are as human beings... your precious baby has brought many people together and a lot of deep, to the core prayer and seeking of our Father... your baby was not only a gift to your family... but because of your blog, her story, you made her a gift to all who were blessed in being able to see her story and to pray for her and all of you.
I extend to you the hand of friendship... it is clear your family is more than loved... I will continue my prayers and I apologize if my words seem to personal. You just simply touched me... and for that I thank you.
(((Grace & Family)))
Livy
That is the face of an Angel.
She is SO beautiful!!!!
Hi. I don't know you but I'm a friend of Allison Hicken's, and found your blog through hers. I just wanted to comment and say what a beautiful little girl Gracie is. I cried when I read your surgery update and saw her beautiful picture. What a precious little thing. I can't believe somebody so small must go through so much. I will hope and pray that she will be healed. What amazing parents you are to endure this great trial!
Post a Comment