Sunday, February 22, 2009

Update #8

The new heart is in and they are sewing in the atrium. She is still on bypass and I assume the next update will be whether or not her heart will beat on it's own.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

We pray that the heart will beat for her and everything will turn out ok!

The Andersens said...

so so amazing!!!
praying harder than ever for your little gracie!!
al of our love
the andersens

Shari said...

Go Gracie you are almost there!!!!!!!

jaci said...

Praying that everything goes smoothly, and little Gracie will be smiling soon! You don't know me, but I'm friends with Mindi Cox, and I have been reading your blog for awhile now. You truly are amazing! Just know there are so many cheering for Gracie!
Love,
Jaci Langheinrich

Erynn said...

Just another stranger praying for Gracie. I'm inspired in my own (small) trials, by your strength and courage.

Natalie said...

You're almost there Gracie. Keep on fighting1

Natalie♥ said...

I am praying fo Gracie! I have been reading every update. You are amazing and so is your sweet baby Gracie. You have angels watching over you this day and always.

Super Kimmie said...

Praying for Gracie - I'm another person you don't know but I've been following Gracie and praying for her every day. Go sweet Gracie!

Scott McMillan said...

We are praying for Gracie Girl. All our love.

the dye family said...

My sister, kaycee got me looking at your blog every now and then. Her little boy is about Gracie's age, but one of her twins has a heart condition also.. So this is so amazing! Our families prayers are with you!

Marci said...

Good news so far! I hope you feel the blessings of the hundreds of people praying for you today. Including us!

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Us too. More people you don't know hoping and praying for your beautiful baby! We know Heavenly Father is with your family and your Gracie! Thank you for sharing your story.....

jen said...

Oh my goodness this has all happened so fast. I'm just amazed. So emotional! We can't stop thinking about Gracie & the donor.