

The is a picture of the SANO tube they put in her heart to pump the flow from her right ventricle to her pulmonary artery. Fascinating stuff.I realized that it had been a while since I had posted a picture of Gracie's actual face and not just of her cute little hands and feet! So here she is today. We still think she is beautiful, even under all those tubes. Her nurse Peggy has been so sweet. She props her hand and feet up with her stuffed animals and when she's doing something to her, she talks to her for a second and calls her 'sis'. The night nurses put bows in her hair which I appreciate of course! We are lucky to have Gracie in such great hands.
19 comments:
It is good to have days where things remain status quo. It brings a little bit of peace. The hand molds they do are just precious. We had them do one of our son's Ryker's foot too. They are something we will treasure forever, as I am sure you will too not matter what the outcome is. I just pray all continues to go well. Keep the faith and know that countless are praying for you.
I love that chubby little hand! I hope you have a good day with your little angel. Still thinking about you:).
Oh my, she is gorgeous. What a perfect little face and hand. Glad you got rest in your bed. That in itself should be rejuvinating. We are always thinking of you all...everyday.
I know you don't know me, but I am in LOVE with your little Gracie. She is precious beyond words, and I think of her so much during the day that it's hard to get anything done. My kids are saying, "hey Mom, do ya think we could get dinner?" What? Do they think they need to eat???
We are thinking of and praying for you!!!
That baby girl is the cutest thing ever! Don't tell my kid's I said that. I was just showing Kelsie the pictures of the baby and she said, "hey, Michele's baby Gracie has my Bear Bear!" That little bear is her most favorite thing in the world. Hopefully baby Gracie will receive as much comfort from it as she does.
Still Praying for you!
Love, Kim
Baby Gracie - you are soooooo cute!!! Wow - she is so cute, you don't even see all of the tubes and wires. And I loved that picture of your kids asleep in the car. Precious! Thank you for the updates and the pictures. You are on my mind constantly. We are praying and hoping for a miracle!!!
Love
natalie, alan and kids
I just love that little baby! She is so so beautiful! Such great pictures, she's adorable!
She is so beautiful and precious! I am so glad that you keep us all updated. I check out your blog like 2-3 times a day!
Such incredible pictures. I am so glad Max, Taylor and Cali have been able to see her! What a neat idea to do her little hand prints and foot prints! I have heard that PCMC is fabulous for both patient and their families! Glad you were able to sleep in your own beds.
She is beautiful!! What a lucky little girl to have such great parents and lucky parents you are for Gracie to have chosen to come to your family. You are an inspiration to all. The Sano shunt was interesting for me. Thanks for sharing. All our prayers.
Tom and Michelle,
I am thinking of you both and praying for your family constantly. What a journey you are on. You have a lot of people that are here with you. If you need anything just reach out, and hundreds of hands are waiting to help.
God bless
Oh my, she IS beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
I just found your blog through my friend - Jen Yancey and I have read every single post. I am sitting here in tears -- so amazed at your strength and faith in all that you are going through. She is absolutely beautiful and so precious! My heart goes out to you and I will be praying for you, along with many others it sounds like.
How is it that one little girl has captured the hearts of so many people in her short life. She must be pretty special. Still thinking ouf you all--Kami Alger
Michelle and Tom, I just want you to know I am thinking of you daily. You are both amazingly strong. The Lord is so merciful. You are so blessed to be able to give little Gracie a body. She needed to come here. I have no doubt about what everyone is saying that the Spirit is so strong in the hospital. The veil is so thin for these little ones. There must be so many angels attending at all times. May the Lord bless and comfort you through the countless prayers being offered for you and your family and your little Gracie. Much love, Teri (Tiff's aunt)
Tom & Michelle
I have enjoyed reading your posts daily. Thank You. You're Family's Faith is incredible. Tiffany wrote on her Blog about Gracie & put me to tears with her words... it must run in the family. You two & your children are remarkable chilren of God. I know Gracie is being cradled in Heavenly Father's Arms at this time. I know he is with you ALL Hours.
Thank You again for sharing these precious moments with all of "us" strangers.
With LoVe & Prayers,
Tom & Nickelle
Just thinking about you both and baby Gracie. (as I check your blog to get my hourly fix!) Hoping you are feeling some peace and comfort. So amazing to me, the doctors and nurses who are capable and willing to take care of these precious little ones! They sure must be guided by our Heavenly Father! She just looks so peaceful and beautiful! Good luck tomorrow. We will continue to pray!!!
Love, Suzette
Hi Gledhill Family...I'm a sister in VA, and I think your Gracie is beautiful! I pray for her and your family, and can feel the love through your posts. You seem to be a very special little family.:)
Michelle, I am a friend of Tiffany's I have met you a few times. I just want you to know that your sweet little Gracie and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. She is so beautiful. I love looking at all of your darling pictures. Jenn
Post a Comment