Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Extubation

They are attempting to extubate her right now. Keep your fingers crossed!

9 comments:

Julie said...

We well keep our fingers crossed!!!!! Good luck today Gracie. How fun to see Max holding her, it will be fun to see him holding her without all the tubes. Have a great day. Julie

Leslie said...

I can't wait to see a picture of her without a breathing tube. I'm praying that all will go well today. She will be the happiest baby on earth when she realizes how great life can be without a tube down your throat. Exciting and fun times ahead! You can do it Gracie!!!

The Gatherum Clan! said...

Fingers crossed!!!! :) Hope all goes well today!

Gledhill said...

We know our Heavenly Father is watching over our Gracie and that her Dad and Mom are aware of all the Doctors and nurses are doing for her. We pray that each day Gracie will get stronger.
I Love You so very much Gracie
Grandpa Gledhill

The Simmons Family said...

YOU CAN DO IT GRACIE!!! What an incredible strength that little girl has. I will say an extra prayer that the extubation is successful.

Andrea
Owen's Momma
The Glenn is tomorrow!

The Simmons Family said...

YOU CAN DO IT GRACIE!!! What an incredible strength that little girl has. I will say an extra prayer that the extubation is successful.

Andrea
Owen's Momma
The Glenn is tomorrow!

Heath said...

Fingers, toes and eyes...check.

Heath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott McMillan said...

I am praying for little Gracie right now.