
I want Gracie to live so bad!! I just found out a few days ago Gracie got a new brush for her hair. I used it to brush her hair. It was really fun! I know that Gracie is going to make it she is our little fighter. I've always wanted a baby sister at the age of 9. I feel happy about what's happened in the past so far.
typed and posted by Max
8 comments:
Max- Hi, I am Kendall Mugleston's daughter, Michelle's big sister. I want you to know that you are one cool kid! Gracie is lucky to have such a good big brother as you. Give your baby sister a kiss for us next time you see her! She is so cute!
Hi Max - it was fun to hear a few words from you! I want Gracie to live so bad - just like you do. You are such a smart kid - and I know Gracie is lucky to have you for her big brother (Taylor and Callie are too)! Thanks for taking the time to let us know what is going on. And it is fun to see a picture of you on the blog!
From: Marci (your mom's BFF and Chick-Fil-A friend)
I'm Phil Evans neice. You are an awesome brother! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! I'm praying for your sister and for you!
Hey Max it's Sister Stowell. Remember me? I was your teacher a long long time ago when you were just a little sunbeam! Wow you are a great big brother. You are awesome to brush Gracie's hair...not many brothers are as RAD as you to do that sort of thing. Keep it up. I'm sure that if she knows she has you as a big brother to look out for her she'll fight even harder:)
What a good big brother you are Max! Taylor, Callie, and Gracie are so lucky to have you to help watch out for them. And aren't we blessed to know that we have a big brother watching out for all of us too. Jesus knows exactly how you feel to be so worried about little Gracie. Remember he's there for you, your family, and for Gracie through all of these difficult times.
Love,
Sis. Mason, in Mesa, AZ
Max,
Gracie is so lucky to have a big brother who loves her so much! We all hope she comes home to you guys really soon and has a long happy life looking up to her awesome brother.
Love,
The Laurences
Hi Max,
You are such a wonderful brother to your baby sister. I know Gracie feels your strength and love when you go to see her and this is helping her to get better. Thank you for all your help when Mom and Dad are away from the house. You are a great grandson and we love you very much.
Grandma and Grandpa
YO Max. I'm just your mom's friends sister but I really wanted to comment about what you said. I know it must be hard to see your sister in the hospital but I'm sure she loved it when your brushed her hair. I'm sure she can feel the love you have for her!!! You seem like such a nice brother. Cool hoodie in the picture! Your Mom and Dad are so lucky to have you for their son!
Post a Comment