The best news all day. Yeah Gracie!! What an amazing little fighter you are. We have been praying for little Gracie and thinking of your family all day. Thanks for sharing this miracle with us.
Our whole family has been so touched by your journey of faith. We'll keep adding our prayers to the many others offered in your behalf. We love baby Gracie and the spirit of love she's spread to so many hearts.
Great news! We have been thinking about you guys all day. We are so happy to hear she is still here! We love you and are praying harder than ever for Gracie and your family. Keep fighting baby Gracie! Love, The Blackham's
What else can we say except...WOW. May God continue to shower you with tender mercies. We love you guys! We are thinking of you and praying for you 24/7. Love Liz Francom and family
Way to go baby Gracie! Maybe those curve balls are paying off. Keep fighting sweet thing. We want to see you next week when we come to the PICU for a (hopefully) quick stay. You continue to be in our prayers. We are so proud of you. And to your mom, dad and rest of the family, you guys keep fighting as well.
With Hope and Love, Shauntelle and Little Kaidence
Okay we'll try to sleep and hope to wake up to more good news. I hope you will be able to rest a little too. You must be emotionally and physically exhausted. We'll keep praying for all of you. Love to all...sweet dreams Gracie. Love, Kim
We are so excited that Gracie is still here. Keep fighting little one! Please know that our love and prayers, along with a lot of other people here in California, will continue 24/7 for Gracie and your family. We love you!
Thanks for the update guys!! We are so pleased to hear she is hanging on!!! Keep up the good fight!! I know this is emotionally draining for you guys-were pulling for you and Gracie!!! When you feel you can't take it anymore feel all the loving hugs being sent your way!! The love is overwhelming!!! Love to all of you!! I had a dream about Gracie last night that I came to see her and held her and she smiled at me-so sweet!!! Keep fighting Gracie!!!
Yay Gracie girl! I just woke up (it's 7am and even though it's Saturday Kelsey couldn't wait to find out how you were doing) and I am SO glad to hear you're still here! Be strong baby girl...we'll wont stop praying for you.
I am so happy! I just had to check before bed! So glad to hear such great news. Hang in there little one. You are a fighter! Just keep on fighting! Can't wait to check back in the morning. Sweet dreams little Gracie.
We've had you guys on our minds all day and have been checking your blog often. What a little fighter you have, we are so happy to hear that she is still hanging on. We love you guys and will be praying for you:)
I know you don't know me. I am a friend of Laura and Nate's. She directed me toward your blog and I read the whole thing with tears streaming down my face. She is in our prayers tonight. Hold on Gracie and may Heavenly Father bless your family with peace during this time.
We're praying for you all. May you all be blessed with strength to keep fighting, courage to go on, and the peace of knowing that the Lord loves and is watching over your family.
I read this quote today... "Sometimes God calms the storm, other times he lets the storm rage and calms his child" Haven't we seen both in the last two weeks!? I hope that he calms the storm but if not then I know that he will calm his children! Hang in there you guys, we love you all!
Im praying that no news is good news! Hope all is still well with little Gracie! You guys are still in our thoughts. I love Tiffany Snow's quote. Its perfect and so true.
It's so great to hear that she is still here fighting...(I went to your mother's blog.) It's such a great step to a long but hopefully speedy recovery...Way to go Max...the 2 quarters and 2 pennies were such a great idea!!(That was the cutest thing ever and brought tears to my eyes) Gracie we pray that your lungs will get better and send our love and prayers to you and your loving family.
I also looked on your mom's blog this morning when nothing was posted. Way to go Gracie! 6 months ago, last conference saturday we watched our saturday morning conference from the ER and later from kaidence's PICU bedside. Little did we know at that time that Kaidence would be so close to dying within a week and that we would face that fear for weeks at a time, multiple times. We also never thought that it would take an experimaental heart pump and then a transplant to get her home again. Kaidence didn't get to go home until1/10/2008, but she did come home, That conference touched my heart as it seemed the speakers and the spirit spoke directly to me. As though it was preparing for the trials that I never thought would lie ahead for my Kaidence, my family and our ward family. I pray that your hearts may be touched like mine was and give you the strength and faith that you will need in the days and years to come.
34 comments:
Hold on Baby Gracie!! There are a lot of prayers being said on your behalf tonight!!
The best news all day. Yeah Gracie!! What an amazing little fighter you are. We have been praying for little Gracie and thinking of your family all day. Thanks for sharing this miracle with us.
Yeah! I just had to check in before going to bed. Keep fighing baby Gracie!
Keep fighting beautiful little Gracie! We're still praying for you. I have been singing hymns all day!
Our whole family has been so touched by your journey of faith. We'll keep adding our prayers to the many others offered in your behalf. We love baby Gracie and the spirit of love she's spread to so many hearts.
Keith, Tamara, and Family
Sleep tight baby girl! We'll see you in the morning...you can do it!!!
The Smiths
Go Gracie Fight We are praying for you.
Great news! We have been thinking about you guys all day. We are so happy to hear she is still here! We love you and are praying harder than ever for Gracie and your family. Keep fighting baby Gracie!
Love, The Blackham's
What else can we say except...WOW. May God continue to shower you with tender mercies. We love you guys!
We are thinking of you and praying for you 24/7.
Love
Liz Francom and family
Way to go baby Gracie! Maybe those curve balls are paying off. Keep fighting sweet thing. We want to see you next week when we come to the PICU for a (hopefully) quick stay. You continue to be in our prayers. We are so proud of you. And to your mom, dad and rest of the family, you guys keep fighting as well.
With Hope and Love,
Shauntelle and Little Kaidence
She may be tiny but she's tough and I'm so glad she's holding on! We'll check in first thing in the morning - hear's hoping for a goodnight!
Love,
The Laurences
What a miracle to have her this long. We have been praying for you all day! Keep holding on Gracie.
Way to go,Gracie, you little sweetheart! Hang in there, Tom and Michele. You are loved and watched over. Love, Susan
Okay we'll try to sleep and hope to wake up to more good news. I hope you will be able to rest a little too. You must be emotionally and physically exhausted. We'll keep praying for all of you. Love to all...sweet dreams Gracie.
Love, Kim
We are so excited that Gracie is still here. Keep fighting little one! Please know that our love and prayers, along with a lot of other people here in California, will continue 24/7 for Gracie and your family.
We love you!
Ralph & Sandy Edson (Grandma Lulu's brother)
Couldn't go to bed with better news. I hope all goes well through the night and you are able to rest some!
So glad to hear it! What a strong little girl!!
Hang in there!!!
Thanks for the update guys!! We are so pleased to hear she is hanging on!!! Keep up the good fight!! I know this is emotionally draining for you guys-were pulling for you and Gracie!!! When you feel you can't take it anymore feel all the loving hugs being sent your way!! The love is overwhelming!!! Love to all of you!! I had a dream about Gracie last night that I came to see her and held her and she smiled at me-so sweet!!! Keep fighting Gracie!!!
Yay Gracie girl! I just woke up (it's 7am and even though it's Saturday Kelsey couldn't wait to find out how you were doing) and I am SO glad to hear you're still here! Be strong baby girl...we'll wont stop praying for you.
I am so happy! I just had to check before bed! So glad to hear such great news. Hang in there little one. You are a fighter! Just keep on fighting! Can't wait to check back in the morning. Sweet dreams little Gracie.
Go Gracie!! We will be praying!!!
We've had you guys on our minds all day and have been checking your blog often. What a little fighter you have, we are so happy to hear that she is still hanging on. We love you guys and will be praying for you:)
Gracie,
Thank you for sharing another day with us. Your a special Angel and you have a very special family.
we all love you.
The Bunker's
I know you don't know me. I am a friend of Laura and Nate's. She directed me toward your blog and I read the whole thing with tears streaming down my face. She is in our prayers tonight. Hold on Gracie and may Heavenly Father bless your family with peace during this time.
Bethany Sweet
We're praying for you all. May you all be blessed with strength to keep fighting, courage to go on, and the peace of knowing that the Lord loves and is watching over your family.
Keep fighting Gracie!
I read this quote today... "Sometimes God calms the storm, other times he lets the storm rage and calms his child" Haven't we seen both in the last two weeks!? I hope that he calms the storm but if not then I know that he will calm his children! Hang in there you guys, we love you all!
I pray that little Gracie did well over the night!!! We love you and know that you are in God's hands!
Still touched by Gracie and your family. Still checking in on you and thinking of you all.
Im praying that no news is good news! Hope all is still well with little Gracie! You guys are still in our thoughts. I love Tiffany Snow's quote. Its perfect and so true.
Checking in this morning and hoping for the best. Sending prayers your way...
How thrilled we are that Gracie is still with us and is still fighting. Our love and prayers are coming your way.
John and Bette
It's so great to hear that she is still here fighting...(I went to your mother's blog.) It's such a great step to a long but hopefully speedy recovery...Way to go Max...the 2 quarters and 2 pennies were such a great idea!!(That was the cutest thing ever and brought tears to my eyes) Gracie we pray that your lungs will get better and send our love and prayers to you and your loving family.
I also looked on your mom's blog this morning when nothing was posted. Way to go Gracie! 6 months ago, last conference saturday we watched our saturday morning conference from the ER and later from kaidence's PICU bedside. Little did we know at that time that Kaidence would be so close to dying within a week and that we would face that fear for weeks at a time, multiple times. We also never thought that it would take an experimaental heart pump and then a transplant to get her home again. Kaidence didn't get to go home until1/10/2008, but she did come home, That conference touched my heart as it seemed the speakers and the spirit spoke directly to me. As though it was preparing for the trials that I never thought would lie ahead for my Kaidence, my family and our ward family. I pray that your hearts may be touched like mine was and give you the strength and faith that you will need in the days and years to come.
WIth Hope and Love,
Shauntelle and Kaidence
Post a Comment