It was getting late and our nurse called to try and get an update on Gracie's chest clean out. It looks like it is not going to happen today and we don't have an update as to when it will happen tomorrow. So we will continue on with our wonderfully boring day!
13 comments:
glad she's still doing well!
I am so happy that things are boring for you right now....still in our prayers
Isn't it crazy how such a life altering event can help us have a whole new perspective and appreciation for what "boring" really means? Love those boring days!
It was nice to meet you guys at the hospital, we pray for comfort as she continues to recover and prove the doctors wrong.
Hugs,
Mike & Family
Boring is such great news! What a little miracle she is. She still needs lots of prayers and I don't think she is lacking in that area!
Yeah Gracie
!!! Before Kaidence I used to complain about "boring" and doing the same thing everyday. Now days I love boring and wish I would have savored those days that I got to do the same things over and over again. Because now I worry so much about every little thing and have become a mommy nurse as well, I don't have time for boring. So I guess I am trying to say that I love boring, boring is GREAT. It means no drama-at that moment. We love having "wonderfully boring days." Congratulations on yours today!
Boring is good!
Who ever thought boring days are always welcome when your at PCMC. :) Your in our prayers.
Melynda and Mariska (4.5 months HLHS)
Wow! Iam so happy for you and your family! My testimony of prayer sure has been strengthened by this! Thank you again for sharing your story! We will continue to pray for Gracie and your family!
I have complained about my blah/boring day today & I've been very negative. I will complain NO MORE! Thx to Gracie & Shauntelle's comment. Boring is good. Thank you so much for sharing your Gracie with us! We continue to pray have you all in our thoughts!
No matter what kind of day it is you are in our thoughts and prayers. Tom and Michelle you are an inspiration to all. God Bless.
Sam wanted to look at your blog before he left for school this morning. After reading it he said that he remembered what Max said about the fountain and said that he thought it was working. Thanks to Max for his wishes and everyone for the prayers----we have all witnessed a miracle! What a wonderful tender mercie from the Lord!! :)
Gracie is still in my prayers! It is amazing how strong these heart babies can be, they are fighters with such strong spirits that you just can't help but feel radiate from them as you sit by their side and look into there knowing eyes. Stay strong, BTW Dr K. did my babies surgery last year and we think he is amazing!
-Caralee Baker(a heart mommy too!)
Post a Comment