The ICU doctor has instructed the nurses to start turning the flow down. Sounds like they are moving towards decannulization---maybe around 3:00p.m. (?)..............
You don't know me, but I learned about your sweet Gracie from my friend a few days ago and have been reading your blog. May you feel the loving arms of our Savior holding and comforting you and your family. Your sweet Gracie's spirit has touched many lives in ways you will never know. Thank you for your courage to share your amazing little girls with us. She is beautiful. My heart aches for you. My prayers are with your family.
Michele, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you get through this day. Your family has touched so may people through this whole thing. You all are such an example of how we should live and of how to be such great and loving parents. It is in the Lords hands now, and he will take care of sweet baby Gracie...We love you.
We are from the Pettit's old ward in West Valley and learned of Gracie from their website. I have been praying all night and day for your sweet baby and for your family. Thank you for sharing this experience, Gracie has touched our family and we hope all goes well! She is so beautiful!
I don't know what more to say that hasn't already been said. I'm sure the spirit is very strong there today. I hope you feel just love right now. Love from our Heavenly Father and from all of the family and friends who are loving you through prayers. Love, Kim
You're situation has completely overwhelmed me and kept me from being very functional this morning. I feel so deeply for what you must be going through and feel so grateful to have you as friends, especially as I see your strength and spirit come across so strongly. I'm still praying my heart out. All my love to Gracie and your family. I know the Lord is watching over you all. Love- Melissa
I've been following your blog for a few days, It's hard to express to you how much my heart goes out for you and your family. I'm a relative, Rhett being my Cousin. When my son Robert was born he spend his first year in the hospital with a heart condition, and by reading about your beautiful daughter and family it brings it all back for me. You have a wonderful family and are amazing. My prayers are with you. Thank you for sharing, She is beautiful. Love Dennis
We're praying for you...I don't know if I'll be able to go to bed tonight without knowing how she did...it's 9:45pm here right now. Love you Gracie girl!
You have been so amazing at updating your blog..for all of us who have been checking is hourly today. I feel so anxious for you, this is a difficult day, but are so strong. You are an example to us all. Gracie is just beautiful. We are praying for you today, and especially hard over the next few hours. I know you will feel the Lord's peace as you go through this today.
Still watching, waiting, praying, feeling emotional for you & thinking of you all. Thanks for sharing your sweet Gracie with everyone. She is truly a gift!
Dear Tom and Michele,today after lunch I went into a bathroom stall, at shool, and said a little prayer for Gracie and your famly. I think about you guys and Gracie every day. Even though I haven't met Gracie, I still love her and I hope she will be o.k. love Allison Smith
Tom and Michelle, We are waiting and praying with you for Gracie. I am praying that you continue to feel God's peace wrap around you both and feel His hand on your shoulders as Gracie fights this battle.
Thank-you guys also for sharing your beautiful little Gracie. No matter what the outcome, she is touching the lives of oh so many. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and we pray that she will continue to be strong! Hugs, Emily and Mike Gourley
Dear little Gracie Girl, You have fought hard and shown many people what matters in life. You know the plan that Heavenly Father has for you and teaching others has been part of it. I know your family wants you to do what the Lord wants of you, whatever it may be. Know that both your earthly and eternal family love you and either way you will be embraced by arms that would do anything for you and will love you eternally. Today is your day little Gracie.
With Hope, Faith and Love, Shauntelle and Little Kaidence
My thoughts and prayers are with you this day. You have touched my life and the lives of others in my life in a profound way. I am a relative, Rhett is my cousin. May you continue to feel of His spirit and know that you are loved . . .especially loved is your darling Gracie.
You don't know us but we have been following your story for the past few weeks through friends. Even my little ones are involved asked about the sweet baby. You are in my thoughts and prayers and have really made me realize the importance of being grateful for what we have been given. You have touched so many I know you will be blessed for sharing your story. Thank you so much. Brandie Rudy
I found you through one of my friends blogs. I have been very touch by you and your family! Thank you for sharing your story on your blog. My girls have also been asking about "baby Grace". Last night my 4 yr old said "mom, we need to pray for that little baby who is sick. She needs to feel better". She is absolutly beautiful. Heavenly Father sends His special children to the most VERY special and strong families. My thoughts have been with you all day long. We will keep praying for you. Heavenly Father loves you so much, dont forget it!
18 comments:
You don't know me, but I learned about your sweet Gracie from my friend a few days ago and have been reading your blog. May you feel the loving arms of our Savior holding and comforting you and your family. Your sweet Gracie's spirit has touched many lives in ways you will never know. Thank you for your courage to share your amazing little girls with us. She is beautiful. My heart aches for you. My prayers are with your family.
Michele, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you get through this day. Your family has touched so may people through this whole thing. You all are such an example of how we should live and of how to be such great and loving parents. It is in the Lords hands now, and he will take care of sweet baby Gracie...We love you.
We are from the Pettit's old ward in West Valley and learned of Gracie from their website. I have been praying all night and day for your sweet baby and for your family. Thank you for sharing this experience, Gracie has touched our family and we hope all goes well! She is so beautiful!
I don't know what more to say that hasn't already been said. I'm sure the spirit is very strong there today. I hope you feel just love right now. Love from our Heavenly Father and from all of the family and friends who are loving you through prayers.
Love, Kim
You're situation has completely overwhelmed me and kept me from being very functional this morning. I feel so deeply for what you must be going through and feel so grateful to have you as friends, especially as I see your strength and spirit come across so strongly. I'm still praying my heart out. All my love to Gracie and your family. I know the Lord is watching over you all.
Love-
Melissa
I've been following your blog for a few days, It's hard to express to you how much my heart goes out for you and your family. I'm a relative, Rhett being my Cousin. When my son Robert was born he spend his first year in the hospital with a heart condition, and by reading about your beautiful daughter and family it brings it all back for me. You have a wonderful family and are amazing. My prayers are with you. Thank you for sharing, She is beautiful. Love Dennis
We're praying for you...I don't know if I'll be able to go to bed tonight without knowing how she did...it's 9:45pm here right now. Love you Gracie girl!
You have been so amazing at updating your blog..for all of us who have been checking is hourly today. I feel so anxious for you, this is a difficult day, but are so strong. You are an example to us all. Gracie is just beautiful. We are praying for you today, and especially hard over the next few hours. I know you will feel the Lord's peace as you go through this today.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Prayers and Hope coming your way!!!
Still watching, waiting, praying, feeling emotional for you & thinking of you all. Thanks for sharing your sweet Gracie with everyone. She is truly a gift!
Dear Tom and Michele,today after lunch I went into a bathroom stall, at shool, and said a little prayer for Gracie and your famly. I think about you guys and Gracie every day. Even though I haven't met Gracie, I still love her and I hope she will be o.k.
love Allison Smith
Tom and Michelle,
We are waiting and praying with you for Gracie. I am praying that you continue to feel God's peace wrap around you both and feel His hand on your shoulders as Gracie fights this battle.
Thank-you guys also for sharing your beautiful little Gracie. No matter what the outcome, she is touching the lives of oh so many. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and we pray that she will continue to be strong!
Hugs,
Emily and Mike Gourley
Dear little Gracie Girl,
You have fought hard and shown many people what matters in life. You know the plan that Heavenly Father has for you and teaching others has been part of it. I know your family wants you to do what the Lord wants of you, whatever it may be. Know that both your earthly and eternal family love you and either way you will be embraced by arms that would do anything for you and will love you eternally. Today is your day little Gracie.
With Hope, Faith and Love,
Shauntelle and Little Kaidence
My thoughts and prayers are with you this day. You have touched my life and the lives of others in my life in a profound way. I am a relative, Rhett is my cousin. May you continue to feel of His spirit and know that you are loved . . .especially loved is your darling Gracie.
Love, Linda
You don't know us but we have been following your story for the past few weeks through friends. Even my little ones are involved asked about the sweet baby. You are in my thoughts and prayers and have really made me realize the importance of being grateful for what we have been given. You have touched so many I know you will be blessed for sharing your story. Thank you so much.
Brandie Rudy
I found you through one of my friends blogs. I have been very touch by you and your family! Thank you for sharing your story on your blog. My girls have also been asking about "baby Grace". Last night my 4 yr old said "mom, we need to pray for that little baby who is sick. She needs to feel better". She is absolutly beautiful. Heavenly Father sends His special children to the most VERY special and strong families. My thoughts have been with you all day long. We will keep praying for you. Heavenly Father loves you so much, dont forget it!
Post a Comment